Louise started her Personal Training career in 2010 and has worked across the world, in London, Australia and Hong Kong.
Originally from Australia; Louise is an accomplished sportswoman. She was a gold medalist at the NSW Metropolitan Swimming Championships, has competed and placed in a number of triathlons and has represented NSW in netball. Her dedication to personal training and sport led to her appointment as Fitness Coach for 3 State League Netball teams.
Her flair for sports is what lead her to find her passion for the health and fitness industry. Years training diverse clientele has given Louise an extensive array of knowledge and skills, and her curious nature continues to feed her intrigue with the health and wellbeing of the human body. Louise prides herself on her achievements in life, personally and professionally, in all her endeavours, she is devoted to making a difference to her own wellbeing and that of others.
‘We need to continually challenge our strength, mobility and coordination to enable us to keep doing what we love most, leading fulfilling active lives’.
Education & Qualification Seminars attended
- Certification III - Gym Instructor
- Certification IV - Personal Trainer
- Poliquin Performance Specialist Lvl 1
- Poliquin Performance Specialist Lvl 2
- Building the Ultimate Back: Rehabilitation to High Performance - Stuart McGill
- Strength Academy - CCSC Andre Benoit
- Muscle Nerds - Level 1 Luke Leaman
- Functional Anatomy - FRC Mobility Specialist Dr Andreo Spina