gurjiven singh malhi
Gurjiven or more commonly known as "G" (due to his massive guns) has a broad range of practical experience in all things fitness and the knowledge to back it up. His passion for fitness and well-being began when he played competitive hockey in his teens, where he realised the strong impact of fitness training and nutrition on performance and overall health.
Graduated with a BSc in Sports Science from The Education University of Hong Kong and a MSc in Sport and Exercise Physiology from Bangor University, Gurjiven follows a fad-free, and evidence-based approach that produces results for your time and effort, be it fat loss, muscle gain, endurance or sport specific conditioning.
During his career, he has worked with a wide variety of clientele who have benefited from his expertise. Ranging from healthy individuals, to those with musculoskeletal disorders and medical controlled diseases and from grassroot sports to elite athletes. Most recently, he has provided strength and conditioning support to the Hong Kong Cricket’s national squad in preparation for the 2018 Asia Cup Qualifiers.
- Master of Science in Sport and Exercise Physiology (Distinction) – Bangor University
- Bachelor of Science Education in Sports Science (First class honours) – The Education University of Hong Kong
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (EP-C) – American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT) – National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- The Poliquin International Certification Program (PICP), Level 2 State Coach – Poliquin Group
- Poliquin BioSignature Modulation – Poliquin Group