Personal Trainer/Head Nutritionist
A Hong Kong native, Annie is Maximus’ very own health coach guru. Spending years cultivating experience and knowledge in the fitness industry as both a personal trainer and expert nutritionist Annie meticulously curates the most inspiring and extensive experience to her clients so that they can push themselves physically and mentally.
At Maximus, Annie creates a vibrant and safe place to challenge her students to overcome obstacles and join her on a journey they never dreamed was possible. Through motivation, determination, and education, Annie is your ultimate partner to achieving the results you’ve always wanted.
Education & Qualification Seminars attended
- B.Sc Animal Biology - Vancouver, Canada (2004)
- Masters of Public Health - HK (2009)
- PICP I & II - Rhode Island, USA (2014)
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (2015)
Seminars & Internships attended
- Andre Benoit Hypertrophy Academy - HK (2014)
- Christian Maurice Transformation & Biochemistry Seminar - HK (2014)
- Andre Benoit Strength Academy - HK (2015)
- Stuart McGill Building the Ultimate Back - HK (2015)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization I - Vancouver, Canada (2017)
- 5-day Private Internship with Christian Maurice - Montreal, Canada (2017)